Sunday, December 21, 2014

Thank you TMP readers for the 2000th like on TMP facebook



O...M...G! Like totally lol. Really omg, thank everyone so much for the 2000th like on Transmuseplanet's facebook page. When blogging was suggested to me and doing a facebook page for the blog, I honestly didn't think anyone would care what I have to say. Either that or have me committed lol. Without ever seriously promoting the page or the blog TMP has steadily grown since Nov. 18 2012. Now the TMP blog has reach 75,000 views with the top 4 post having over 5000 views each.
I've received emails from people in Russia, China, and a 19 year old trans male in Australia that was so moved by a post, 'Best of Both worlds' that he wanted to contact me. He was suicidal...this was last year and I'm happy to say he is still with us, still in contact with me, and now on T and living Visible and proud as a Trans man.
I've heard from Trans producers in Germany who constantly keep me updated with the trans film world in that area. I've chat often with a young transfemale from Thailand who was in the sex trade industry and felt unwanted and ostracized by the greater Trans community, she told me that the unity that TMP speaks of made her feel apart of the community and since has left the sex trade industry, underwent her SRS surgery and now becoming an advocate herself.
I've gotten the chance to chat with respected bloggers like Monica Roberts, Meggan Summervile, Courtney Evans and so many more. I met a wonderful guy through this page and made many new friends whom I hope one day our paths cross.
I just want to thank each and every person who has liked this page, read my blogs and supported me, from the bottom of my heart I thank you.
As of today:
Transmuseplanet blog ; 75,000 views
TMP facebook page; 2000likes
TMP Daily Dispatch online paper; over 800 subscribers
TMP Twitter; over 600 followers
TMP Google + community page; 570 members
TMP on Tumblr; over 200 followers.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING AND LIKEING WHAT I'M TRYING TO DO. I HOPE I CAN ALWAYS HELP MY COMMUNITY FEEL MORE UNITY WITHIN AND TO CELBRATE THE WONDERFUL DUALITY OF BEING TRANS!
Sabrina Anna Samone


No comments: